10.02.10

Where do all the thoughts go, if we forget them? II


After having major trouble with my internet connection yesterday (...)
I finally managed it to upload the photos I've taken.
This is on my way home from hospital.

So Part II of the "Where do all the thoughts go, if we forget them?" idea:



The second scenario I came up with, is a little tree in winter.
It's snowing and it is silent but not in this dead, eerie way but somehow comfortable..
The tree I'm writing about is ca. as tall as you are..
There are hanging long, white paperstrips from the branches instead of leaves.
If you go closer you'll see that these strips actually are the thoughts and memories and things you forgot.















All pics are taken by Tiny (2010)

These lights are your sudden inspirations. That was totally obvious, was it? ;)

So all the things we forget are not lost but hanging on this tree in the snowy, winterlike garden, where they are preserved forever.

1 Kommentar:

  1. This is so great! Really creative and beautifully shot. And again a nice way of thinking about this...

    AntwortenLöschen